Position Vacant: Multimedia Designer
Penington Institute, an independent and not-for-profit organisation, actively supports the adoption of approaches to drug use that promote safety and human dignity. It does so through thought leadership, community education, health worker training, research and policy formation.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Multimedia designer to assist in the development of our communications programs. Specifically, the position will be responsible for the following activities.
- Setting and leading the audio/visual style guide and tone across all Penington Institute digital media channels.
- Focus on leading graphic design in the digital space particularly developing social media and website content inclusive of images, video and audio
- Maintaining Penington Institute website (inclusive of coding and editing)
- Assist with conceiving and producing content across a range of digital media channels to build brand awareness and engaging with specific audiences inclusive of affected communities, workforce development, general public awareness, health policy, public influencers and youth
- Contributing to other projects as required.
We offer a dynamic working environment and are located on the Melbourne city fringe. The remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The position is a part-time contract for 6 months (initially).
Please read the position description and ensure your application includes a cover letter and current CV and addresses the selection criteria.
For further information on this position, please contact Alischa Ross 0413 351 488.
Submit your application to Jo Gillard (email@example.com)
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 8th January 2018.