This is the page where we list all current employment and volunteering opportunities.
Penington Institute is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us fulfil our mission of better managing drugs to improve community health and safety.
We undertake a diverse array of projects, including:
- International Overdose Awareness Day – the world’s largest annual campaign to end overdose, remember those who have died without stigma and acknowledge the grief of the family and friends left behind.
- Australia’s Annual Overdose Report – the nation’s most comprehensive and reliable source of information about unintentional overdose deaths.
- The Bulletin – Australia’s only specialty publication for the frontline needle and syringe program (NSP workforce).
- YEAH – Penington Institute’s campaign national youth initiative on sexual health, alcohol and drug use.
- Policy submissions – we are constantly leading from the front by submitting high-quality submissions to major Parliamentary and Government inquiries.
Whatever your background or interest, we need you!