Penington Institute is responding to the unfolding COVID-19/coronavirus outbreak by creating a series of informational resources for people who use drugs, their family and friends, and the sector.
These resources are designed to provide clear and practical advice.
Please check back often as new resources will be added to this page.
Resources for health workers and people who use drugs
Useful resources from other organisations
We would like to thank these organisations for allowing us to host their resources.
- COVID-19 and drug use (Harm Reduction Victoria)
- COVID-19 and pharmacotherapy (Harm Reduction Victoria)
- Harm Reduction Tips for People Who Use Drugs (INPUD)
- Basic Protective Measures Against the Coronavirus for Drug Users (DPNSEE)
- Syringe Services and Harm Reduction Provider Operations During the COVID-19 Outbreak (HRC)
- Safer Drug Use During the COVID-19 Outbreak (HRC)
- Covid-19 resources on the website of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Coronavirus and drug harm reduction (Transform)