This webinar has ended. To watch a recording, click the Register for Webinar button.
Penington Institute is delighted to invite you to the third webinar in our Global Perspectives on Australia’s Cannabis Future series: Production and supply regulations in a legal cannabis market.
In this webinar, we are going to explore the issues of cannabis production and supply in regulated markets; how regulatory frameworks in other jurisdictions have managed (or failed to manage) these issues; and what Australian policymakers should consider when designing a legal cannabis framework.
We will dive into the details of the following topics:
- Benefits and drawbacks of different commercial models
- How governments can control and participate in cannabis markets
- Social clubs and personal cultivation
Joining us is an expert guest panel:
- Katya Kowalski, Head of Operations at Volteface
- Steve Rolles, Senior Policy Analyst at Transform
- Alfredo Pascual, Executive Director in Investment Research at Seed Innovations
The panel discussion will be facilitated by our Global Partnership and Engagement Advisor, Rhys Cohen.